Thursday, June 25, 2009

Love Thursday

Memorial Day weekend we returned home from camping and took the kids down to our local beach. As we were walking, I noticed a heart shape made of shells and the two lovely ladies sitting just beyond it. They were gracious enough to allow me to take a photo of the shells as well as of them. I was in such a rush to keep up with my family (who didn't realize I had stopped) that I just snapped the photos quickly and moved on. It wasn't until I got home and uploaded the pictures that I realized what was inside the heart. In that moment, I wish I had taken the time to pause and chat with them, I am intrigued by this photo, and wish I had taken the opportunity to find out their story. I love that they shared their "love" with me - and now you.


No comments: