Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Day in the Life

The Boy is nestled in our bed watching Finding Nemo for the gazillionth time on the mini-dvd player while football plays in the background for Beast...nothing like killing two birds with one stone, eh?

I hear The Boy yell at the top of his lungs "DORA!!! Git back here!"
Never mind that he has the name wrong and it should be Dory, how funny and cute is that?

Beast, hearing my chuckle from outside the room, informs me that the other day when The Boy watched Nemo for the whatever time (what's one less than gazillionth?) that he overheard him screech at the top of his 2 1/2 year old lungs, as powerful as they are, "Don't kiss the butt!"

Probably one of my favorite lines in the whole movie. Yours too now, I'll bet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...Boys vocab is growing...you and Beast are in for it. Oh yes you are. I can see it now...In fact the day he told me to "bip it Heather" on the phone I was laughing...but I could totally see him at day care.."bip it" or "oh crap I f%*k n shart myself" pretty soon you two are going to be spelling out whole sentences! LOL Tee hee! You need to get this on video!!