Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love Thursday

I received this wonderful Coach key chain for my birthday this year (way back in March) from a very special friend. Don'tcha just love it?? I certainly do.
Hence, the "love Thursday" post -- clever aren't I? Heh. Work with me here.
If you look closely this is a triple love picture, don't you feel lucky?
1: my love for Coach
2: my love for small, unexpected, meaningful gifts and
3: the flower is made up of hearts.
So take that!

You can't deny Coach love, so don't try.
Happy Love Thursday friends. May you find the love today, no matter how hard you have to look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm Coach...Oh hey..that looks slightly familiar :-)
I do love that it has a lady bug on it too and I know how you love you a lady bug!

Tami said...

I love Coach!! Super cute key chain.