Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Go figure.
No sooner do we get The Boy into a proper bedtime routine where he has succumbed to our powers of nocturnal persuasion, stays in his bed and no longer enters ours at ungodly hours of the night, than he decides to throw us for a loop. Such is life with a two and a half year old.

While waiting for him to come to his senses and fall asleep, I was killing time editing and downsizing my digital photo files. I ran across these and I snickered and quickly covered my mouth with my hand so as not to disturb the little devil angel. And,the wonderful mother that I am, I am posting them here for you to see!

Aw, what a cute little bunny!

Haha! Look, we put it on his butt. He wasn't happy loved it!

What could possibly beat this priceless image?


Oh, yes, THAT! What a sweet bunny "tail"!

I no longer ask myself why he feels the need to retaliate.

Ah, but it was worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Jacob...I say that when he's old enough--Auntie Heather is going to have to teach him how to use that Sharpie Marker when Dad's taking a nap. Oh Yes what fun we shall have!! BOOO HA HA AHA HA!!

Anonymous said...

Those are going to be great blackmail pictures for when he gets his first girlfriend. Oh the humality!!

~~Anna~~